Join us for a FREE afternoon of aviation fun!
Connect with other girls and women who are excited about aviation! Explore the opportunities for work and play in aviation and aerospace! Experience the high-flying fun aviation offers!
Date: Saturday, October 5, 2019
Time: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Location: Wisconsin Aviation (3606 Corben Ct, Madison)
Age Group: girls 8 to 11 years old
- Liability and Photo Waiver: Each girl must be identified by first name during the registration process so the waiver can be associated with her.
- This activity is limited to 1 spot per participant: you may sign up groups of girls (troops, big and little matches, etc.), but each girl must be identified so her personalized goodie bag can be prepared properly. Repeat the registration process for each girl for which you will be responsible.
- Question for Aviator Panel: the day starts with women in aviation responding to the girls’ questions. It may focus on “how long did it take you to learn to fly?” to “have you ever flown to the North Pole?” We want the girls to submit a question they want asked during the panel discussion. It will be more fun and engaging with questions from the audience compared to questions from other adults.
- Airplane Tail Number: One of the activities requires girls pretend to be airplanes. Identification is key, just like real planes, so we suggest each girl make up a tail number.
- North American tail numbers start with “N” followed by three numbers (e.g. 608) and two letters (e.g. TB).
- We recommend the combination (N608TB) be memorable to the girl since it will be called out during the activity.
On-line Registration will close when 40 girls have signed up or September 30, whichever comes first. If there are spots left, walk-ins the day of event will be welcomed.
Thank You to Our Big Supporters